1. Remove grease stains from clothing and fabric (I had to start there)
2. Remove rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil.
3. Remove blood stains from clothing and fabric.
4. Kill slugs and snails; a small bowl of Coke will attract them, the acid will kill them.
5. Clean oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
6. Loosen a rusty bolt; pour on some Coke and wait for the magic to happen.
7. Prevent an asthma attack! Apparently, the caffeine in two 12oz cans can prevent the onset of an attack.
8. Defrost a frozen windshield. Apply liberally and wait.
9. Cure nausea; let a can of Coke go flat then take a teaspoon of Coke every hour.
10. Also, flat coke can help relieve an upset stomach .
11. Add it to a Sloppy Joe mix
12. Clean burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
13. Descale a kettle using the same method in 12.
14. Neutralize a jellyfish sting.
15. Clean car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Coke over each one.
16. Get rid of hiccups; gargle with a big mouthful of ice-cold Coke.
17. Make better compost; Coke increases the acidity, adds sugars and feeds microorganisms.
18. Shake up a can and pour it over your windshield to remove bugs and other crud.
19. Use the method in 18 for your car bumpers, too.
20. Clean your engine; Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
21. Relieve congestion; boil and a can of Coke and drink while hot to clear you up.
22. Make a sweet BBQ sauce. Mix a can of Coke with ketchup and brush over ribs or chicken.
23. Baste a ham roast with Coke as it cooks. The sugars will caramelize; the ham will be moist.
24. Add a can of coke to your pot roast to tenderize it and add extra flavor. (Thanks Linsey).
25. Make pretty pennies; soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.
26. Make your hair curly; pour flat Coke onto long hair, leave for a few minutes then rinse.
27. Age documents and photos; for that antique look, apply Coke, pat with paper, leave to dry.
28. Clean tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
29. Mix a can of Coke with a packet of Italian seasoning; cook a tough steak in it.
30. Get silky skin; mix a spoonful of Coke with regular lotion and apply liberally.
31. Remove gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of Coke, leave a few minutes. Gum will wipe off.
32. Remove (or fade) dye from hair by pouring diet Coke over it.
33. Add Coke to your laundry to remove bad smells, especially fish.
34. Pour a little in a cup and set it out an hour before a picnic, away from your site; it will attract wasps and bees so they’re not bugging you and your grub.
35. Remove stains from vitreous china.
36. Got a dirty pool? Add two 2-liter bottles of Coke to clear up the water (it acts as rust remover).
37. Coke and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.
38. Perk up your Azaleas or Gardenias.
39. Remove marker stains from carpet. Apply Coke, scrub, then clean with soapy water.
40. Clean a toilet; pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.